data load ...
Near water; At the beach; Holiday Park
This large attractive and dynamic resort offers 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a pleasure marina with 3000 moorings, all water sports and other sporting activities, an 18-hole golf course and the International Tennis Club. You can stroll around from one quay to another on linking footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and on towards Agde. It is above all an ideal destination for a sea-side holiday, a dynamic town, which is lively both day and night alike. It is a city that comprises too other aspects: that of Agde, the Greek city with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Hérault, the little sea-side village of Tamarissière, at the heart of a splendid pine forest.
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with its numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18- hole + 9-hole course) - special prices with the Odalys card
- Karting, quad bike, climbing wall, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surf, kite surf, jet ski, under-water diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing.
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
Adventure with Kiki
Swimming lessons from age 4
Swimming outings :
In a 4-wheel drive, by forest paths, bathing in a mountain lake, sampling of regional produce at the farm
By boat : swimming in the sea, discovery of the beaches of Cap d’Agde by motor boat.
Information and bookings on 06 11 52 08 34
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The ‘étang de Thau’ and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière, little, Mediterranean village, nestling peacefully between the sea and the Herault river.
- Pézenas, medieval town
Tourist Office. Tel: 04 67 01 04 04