data load ...
Romantic; At the beach; Holiday Park
Sète, a charming Mediterranean town, between the sea and Lake Thau, the second largest port of the French Mediterranean, will charm you with its 14 kilometers of fine sandy beaches, its beautiful pine forests, numerous hiking trails, as well as its picturesque, colorful pleasure marinas and fishing ports. It owes its name "Venice of the Languedoc" to the canals and various waterways that run through the city.
- Watersports: trimaran, surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, sailing, underwater diving, kayaking
- Horse riding, tennis.
- Micro lighting
- Walking, cycling
- Watersports center with swimming pool, water slides, fitness, swimming pool with artificial waves, spa, solarium
- Cinemas, theaters, casino, discotheques
- In Sète: the "Canal Royal", the quayside, the "Mont Saint Clair", with a beautiful view, the pine forest of Pierres Blanches, the marine cemetery, the "Môle Saint Louis", 560 m long jetty, the 17 km long sandy beach, the fishing port, the Georges Brassens museum, the Paul Valéry museum, the modern art center
- The étang de Thau (more)
- The Canal du Midi
- the Camargue region
- Bouzigues, oyster town
- Méze, fishing port
- The seaside resorts Marseillan, Balaruc les Bains and Cap d'Agde
- The villages of the Languedoc region: Vic la Gardiole and Frontignan
- The medieval village of Loupian
- The abbey of Valmagne, the Gallo-Roman villa of the Prés Bas
- Montpellier, Carcassonne, the Pont du Gard
Tourist Office: www.ot-sete.fr - 60, Grand Rue Mario Roustan - 34200 Sète