data load ...
Romantic; At the beach; Holiday Park
Sète, a charming Mediterranean town, between the sea and the Thau lake, the second largest port of the French Mediterranean, will charm you with its 14 kilometres of fine, sandy beaches, its superb pine forests, numerous footpaths, as well as its picturesque, colourful pleasure marinas and fishing harbours. It owes its name "Venice of the Languedoc" to the canals and various waterways running through the town.
- Water sports : trimaran, surfing, kite surf, jet ski, sailing, under-water diving, kayak
- Horse-riding, tennis.
- Hiking, cycling
- Water sports' centre with swimming pool, slides, fitness, pool with artificial waves, spa, solarium
- Cinemas, theatres, casino, discos
- In Sète : the "canal Royal", the quay sides, the "Mont Saint Clair", offering a magnificent view, the "Pierres Blanches" pine forest, the marine cemetery, the "Môle Saint Louis", 560m-long jetty, the 17-kilometre long sandy beach, the fishing port, the Georges Brassens museum, the Paul Valéry museum, modern art centre
- The étang de Thau (lake)
- The Canal du Midi
- The Camargue region
- Bouzigues, oyster capital
- Méze, fishing port
- The seaside resorts of Marseillan, Balaruc les Bains and Cap d’Agde
- The villages of the Languedoc region: Vic la Gardiole and Frontignan
- The medieval village of Loupian
- The abbey of Valmagne, the gallo-Roman villa of the Prés Bas
- Montpellier, Carcassonne, the Pont du Gard
Tourist office : www.ot-sete.fr - 60, Grand Rue Mario Roustan - 34200 Sète