|Airport|| 110 || |
Holiday Park; Winter sports; In the mountains
The village of Arc 1950 allows guests of all ages live their Alpine winter holiday to the full. Enjoy snowsports in the Les Arcs and Paradiski ski areas.
- Direct links to the Les Arcs and Paradiski ski areas.
- Restaurants, shops and boutiques on site
- The "Deep Nature Spa ®" in partnership with Cinq Mondes.
- Child-care centre, nurseries, clubs and courses for children.
- Lively après-ski and activities for non-skiers.
The Arc 1950 village is located in an exceptional natural site in the Savoie region, at an altitude of 1,950m, facing Mont-Blanc. Shuttle buses connect the village to other resorts in Les Arcs.
- Discover a natural environment full of breath-taking mountain peaks, dominated by the Aiguille Rouge. Climb at its summit to enjoy an exceptional panorama before skiing on one of the longest downhills of Europe with 7km.
- All kinds of snowsports are available in Les Arcs and Paradiski ski areas : Alpine skiing, Nordic skiing, and even handiski, for people with disabilities.
- For those who simply want to enjoy a relaxing moment, especially after an intensive sports day, a spa is located in the residence, and well-being spaces with saunas, hammams, heated swimming pools and fitness rooms are also available.
Premium services included
Beds made on arrival
Cleaning during your holiday
Housekeeping on departure
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Premium services à la carte