data load ...
Holiday Park; On an island; Near water
Staying at Le Palais des Gouverneurs residence in Saint-Martin-de-Ré gives you the chance to enjoy all the sporting activities that the Ile de Ré has to offer:
- Semi-covered heated swimming pool at Le Palais des Gouverneurs, open all year round.
- Bicycle hire to discover the island's 87 kilometres of cycle paths.
- La Cible beach, just 1 kilometre from the residence.
- Tennis, mini-golf, horse-riding, sailing club...
- Walks around the citadel, the ramparts and the little streets of Saint-Martin-de Ré.
In the Charente-Maritime department, facing La Rochelle, the island, known as "Ré la Blanche" (white Ré) due to its luminosity, is linked to the mainland by a 3.5 kilometre-long bridge. The Ile de Ré, with its vast beaches, its dunes with Atlantic ocean fragrance, and its forests and salt marshland, benefits from an exceptional sunshine during the whole year.
- Long of 30km, and large of just 5km, the Ile de Ré offers an exceptional setting and heritage with ten multifaceted villages.
- Kingdom of the bicycle, the island can be discovered by bike along the 87 km of cycling paths which criss-cross it, or by canoe for the nautic activities lovers.
- Climb up the stares of the Phare des Baleines (Whale Lighthouse) and the Clocher d'Ars.
- Visit Saint-Martin-de-Ré, the island's historical capital with its ramparts, and classified UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Premium services included
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Household linen (bath mat and tea towel)
- Cleaning kit
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes)
- Reception services with lending service
- Beds made on arrival
- Basic WiFi (access for up to 3 devices offering web search, checking emails and use of search engines)
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Wi-Fi at reception
Premium services à la carte
Cleaning during your holiday