data load ...
The villa is centrally located and is a great starting point for beautiful or fun outings such as:
- The picturesque harbor of Oude Tonge with a few restaurants and a small shopping center for your groceries, just 1 km away.
- The flood museum in Ouwerkerk
- The "Neeltje Jans" delta works
- The Haringvliet locks in Stellendam with a shelter for seals (and an amazing seafood restaurant) and an outdoor pool.
- The North Sea beach at Ouddorp.
- The fortress towns of Hellevoetsluis Willemstad and Zierikzee.
- Sommelsdijk with the regional museum
- Middelharnis with the shopping center "D'n Diek" and the harbor with several restaurants.
- The muds near Melissant where you can see Heck cattle, Fjord horses and deer and where you can also find orchids.
Suggestions for day trips:
- The dynamic Rotterdam is definitely worth its harbours, modern buildings and museums such as the Boijmans van Beuningen Museum and Maritime Museum.
- A boat trip through the ports of Rotterdam is definitely recommended.
- You can take a water taxi to Kinderdijk with its famous 19 windmills.
- There is a good bus service to Rotterdam. The center of town you can reach by subway.
You are most welcome at the golf courses of Melissant and Bruinisse.
Tennis, fishing, sailing, hiking, cycling are activities that can be practiced in the surrounding area.
But of course you can also enjoy delicious relaxed the view from your couch. So, make your choice.