data load ...
Holiday Park; Among nature; Near water
Located between Hyères and Cavalaire, Le Lavandou, an internationally-famous seaside resort, is a draw for all sorts of tourists due to its typically Mediterranean beauty. All your senses will really be reawakened when you come to this town, which is home to a variety of treasures. Soak up the sound of the cicadas, the intoxicating scent of the lavender fields stretching away into the distance and relax in the idyllic setting comprising 12 kilometers of fine sand beaches, with some lovely protected inlets. And for people who enjoy the countryside, there are various activities available for you to come and explore the fantastic plant life and sea beds, which are considered some of Europe's finest.
• Môle: The oldest town in the region. Founded in the 11th century.
• Gassin: Picturesque hilltop village with a wonderful 360° panorama over the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
• Cogolin: the pipes factories, Raimu museum, carpets factory, handicrafts.
• La Garde: Freinet relics of the Saracen castle, the museum of pigeon fancying.
• Gonfaron Village of turtles.
• Collobrières: The capital of the Maures and of chestnuts. Factory of glazed chestnuts.