data load ...
Holiday Park; Among nature; Near water
Everything you can experience atthe park is also part of the environment.
- Outside the park there aremany playgrounds, with artificial grass around it. You can also jump on the air-trampoline, and play in the outdoor playground with play hotel, a large slide and much more. During the holiday you have always a chance that you encounter the mascot "Eeky". Along with the recreation team, he does nothing but nice things! Oh yeah, there's also a mini petting zoo with goats, chickens and large rabbits.
- An activity that causes thrills isarche, air gun or blowgun shooting at the shooting range. These activities always take place under the supervision of an instructor. With archery and rifle shooting you show the power of your hawk eyes, steady hands and high concentration. Blowpipe shooting is the least dangerous of the three, but equally exciting. Fun for kids who feel a real Indian.
The Party center has great potential for various indoor activities.
- Theindoor playground is a large covered area with a slide, a high tower, rope bridge, balance beam, bouncing chickens, ball and much more. Good for hours of entertainment. The indoor playground is located next to the Dinercafé & Pancakes. While enjoying a cup of coffee, lunch or dinner, you can keep an eye on your children.
- There is also a heatedindoor swimming pool for free.
- For an always funny and enjoyable game ofbowling you can use the brand new bowling Mölke. Modern white lanes and LED lights give it a distinctive look. The special lighting effects and laser show provide a spectacular game.
- Thechild-friendly restaurant "Dinercafé & Pancakes" at the indoor playground is open all year round. While sitting at tables, children can have fun in the adjacent indoor playground. For the children are served several menus, including chips, snacks, yummy ice cream, and of course pancakes. There are plenty of coloring pages and crayons for the kids. There are high chairs, baby changing facilities and there is a quiet space available where the little ones can sleep (on reservation).
- When the weather is nice, you can of course eat outside on theterrace at the Regge. You look from the terrace to the dock with the motor ship "Regge Stream", the whisper boats and canoes.
And now up to to the outside, the environment! What lovely river the Regge is. There is a lot to experience on and along gthe water. There is plenty of nature: bulrushes grow luxuriantly, ducks and geese breed on the shores and who are lucky even see a kingfisher.
- Take ariver boat trip on the Regge with the electric motor ship "Regge Stream". It is an copy of the Boston Tea party boat, which was very popular around 1850 in England. The comfortable boat can accommodate up to 25 adults. The wooden canopy with mood lighting provides shelter from sun, rain and cold. Refreshing drinks can be served. Or a delicious cup of coffee and raisin bread (krentenwegge), a delicacy from the region. From the water you can enjoy the beautiful flora and fauna. Along the route there are several attractions. So along the road you will see the Pelmolen, a biological farm, a recreational farm with "farmer's golf" and a vineyard. The skipper is a great narrator. The journey takes 45 minutes.
- They also organizeculinary cruise tours along the Regge, where you can enjoy various dishes (4- or 5-course).
- A "Tour Reggestreek" is a varied program of 8 - 20 persons which takes about 5 hours. Along the way you can enjoy tasty snacks and drinks, get off the boat for sightseeing or a fun activity. The package can be booked from Monday till Friday.
- Why not rent anelectric boat (with an electric motor) and experience the beautiful Regge area? Sail with the electric boat on your own with 4 to 10 km/h on the Regge and discover meanwhile the special and peaceful environment. The boats are easy to handle. The flat-bottomed boats are pretty stable. The canals and the lake are only one meter deep so that the boat also is very suitable for families with children. A pram, buggy or Maxi Cosi can stand on the bottom of the boat. For a more comfortable seat, you can take with you a cushion or a folding chair. They also rent swim jackets for children. Renting an electric boat (per hour) is just super fun!
- You can also rent acanoe and explore the area from a different angle. Paddling slowly towards the fish ladder at Nijverdal you enjoy the silence, the beautiful view over the fields and woods.
- For cyclists, there is a wonderfulbicycle lane that follows the winding river through the landscape. There are plenty of routes available at the reception of Mölke.
- In the vicinity are also many museums, nice markets and beautiful farms.
- In the clean and clear waters of the Regge is a good stock offine fish. Along the banks you will find several nice fishing spots.