**** in De Haan max. 8 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
The Dahlia residence is perhaps the most charming residence at the park in Park Atlantis De Haan. This feeling is mainly created by the nice and cozy courtyard. Dahlia Garden is an apartment of about 68 m2 with two bedrooms and a private garden.
The park has numerous sports and leisure facilities such as outdoor tennis courts, a football field, a volleyball and basketball court. In addition, two pétanque sites (jeu de boules) and a large playground.
Private parking is free and you can use the garden with a terrace. Near the main building at the entrance Wi-Fi is available free of charge (a hotspot Proximus).
The park is very convenient situated, because at just ten minutes walk you will find numerous restaurants, cafés, supermarkets and shops.
What makes the park so attractive are the Royal Golf Club Oostende and the sandy beaches of the North Sea, which with can be reached within a walk of only twelve minutes' walk (950 m).
Even in winter, the park offers many possibilities. It is then extremely quiet and you can enjoy even more the pleasant rest. The apartment is adequately insulated (insulating glass) and has electric heating and duvets. During certain times of the year dogs are allowed to walk freely in the dunes and in some apartments with tiled floor dogs are allowed on request.
De Haan-Centre is less than 2 km from the park and takes in a special place the hearts of many vacationers. Here you can find the true holiday atmosphere with its picturesque villa districts in the well known Belle Époque style, a nice promenade and the vast green .... Real high-rise's missing here, which gives De Haan a distinctive character.
Would you look back in time? Then you should definitely walk through the "Concession" in De Haan Centre. Almost all the buildings date from the Belle Epoque period.
De Haan is for adults and children the true holiday paradise by the sea! De Haan prides itself to have the finest promenade on the Belgian coast. Add to that the beach (no breakwater!), the dunes and woods, and you have all the ingredients for a perfect holiday. In Wenduine, part of De Haan, you can find the Spioenkop, a little cottage, which serves as a lookout on a high dune. There you have a beautiful panorama of woods, dunes and sea. In Klemskerke and Vlissegem, two other parishes of De Haan, wide horizons, typical polder skies and a picturesque village centre will welcome you. Stroll along the polder farmsteads, sniff the delicious country air ... enjoy a reviving holiday!
And what tastes better after a long walk than a fish menu or other specialties? De Haan has excellent restaurants for a culinary trip.
De Haan is particularly beneficial for making day trips.
- The medieval Bruges with the Minnewater, coach- and boat trips, lots of museums, Straffe Hendrik brewery (Strong Henry) ...
- The historic Damme at 28 km: also accessible from Bruges by boat.
- The amusement parks such as Boudewijn Park (Dolphins), Bellewaerde and Plopsaland will most certainly appeal to the young.
- Blankenberge has the Sea-Life Center and the pier.
- Jabbeke is known thanks to the Permeke museum and in Gistel there is the Abbey of Ten Putte.
- In Zeebrugge there is 'Seafront', where one can discover the secrets of the sea.
- A visit to the worldly Knokke with neighboring Zwin.
- In Ostend the ship Mercator is a real attraction and for those who wish to go for shopping Kapelstraat is a well known address. War memorials you can find on the grounds of Prince Charles near the airport. In addition, the Fort Napoleon and the Ensor museum are also worth a visit. Via the port of Ostend is even the possibility to make a trip to London.
Surface area: 68
The corner apartment Dahlia Garden is part of the residence Dahlia, has an area of about 68 m2 and is equipped for up to eight people.
There is a spacious living room of approximately 25 m2 with a living room in L shape, in which a bed is built. This sofa bed is the evening turned into a real bed (140 cm). The living room with indirect lighting features a flat-screen cable TV, decoder, sound bar with woofer and a DVD player. There is a good quality stereo, an iPod interface, Bluetooth connection and a laptop safe.
In the separate kitchen has enough cookware provided for ten people as well as a fridge, a small oven, a microwave with adapted cooking utensils, a coffee maker, a Senseo coffee machine, an electric juicer, an electric kettle and toaster. There are extras like an ironing board and iron, electric BBQ and a dust buster.
The two bedrooms each have their own small bathroom (with a one-person shower, sink, hair dryer and private toilet). One bedroom is furnished with two bunk beds, suitable for four people. The second bedroom is equipped with a double bed of 160 cm and a second flat screen TV (cable). The beds have duvets.
The cozy courtyard creates a pleasant atmosphere. The spacious terrace is equipped with garden furniture for eight people. The private garden is largely oriented to the south and is equipped with a gate that can be closed. The apartment has two spacious parking lots.
Possibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Tennis, Horseriding, Fishing, Golfplaying
- The tenant must be of age.
- There is no reception on the park. The tenant can request a digital code on the day of arrival by telephone and go immediately to his apartment.
- A telephone helpline is available in multiple languages.
- A handyman service is available.
- Regarding the risk of breaking windows it is not allowed to play football In the courtyard of Dahlia.
- Dogs are allowed in some apartments after consultation. Outdoors they must be on the leash at all times. Dogs may never be left alone in the apartments. You must bring your own dog basket and own materials for the dog.
- If you only pay for the 'basic' final cleaning of 30 Euros, you should perform certain tasks yourself such as dropping off your garbage, vacuuming the floor, etc. You will receive instructions for this
- Sleeping without sheets (not standard available) and mattress protectors (available) is not allowed. This to prevent unnecessary washing that will be charged.
- In the apartment smoking is prohibited. The smoke detector may not be disconnected. For damage caused by smoking and/or disconnecting the detector a minimum fine of € 500,- applies. Smoking is only permitted on the terraces.
- Appliances may not be moved to another apartment.
- A folder with the manual, the procedure for waste sorting, cleaning instructions etc. can be found in the apartment.