data load ...
Golf; Among nature; Near water
HERITAGE & CULTURE
- Cannes: the hill of Le Suquet, the ramparts, the Castre Museum, the square tower and the church, the Forville market, the port.
- The Lérins Islands (Ste-Marguerite with its museum of the sea and Saint-Honorat with its monastery, its abbey and castle).
- Monte-Carlo and Monaco principality.
- The surroundings: St Paul de Vence, Nice, Menton, the famous glass factory of Biot, Marineland in Antibes, the Esterel Massif, Agay, Valescure, Grasse known as world's perfume capital, Saint-Jean-Cap Ferrat.
- Mimosa Festival
- International Festival of Games (Cannes)
- International Film Festival (Cannes)
- International Show Jumping of Cannes
- Cannes Yachting Festival
- Royal Regatta - Panerai Trophy (Cannes)
Gastronomy: visit of the wineries, oil mills, apiaries and honey houses.
Sports activities: boat rentals and jet skiing, diving, fishing and boat trips, tree climbing, tennis, golf, hiking.
For more information visit www.cotedazur-tourisme.com