WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
Upon your arrival, you will find maps and directions to all points of interest; below is just a short list:
- On the right of the residence, only two minutes walk, you will find a bakery, a grocery store, a butcher store, hair dresser, and a couple of restaurants.
- The clinic is on your left, only two blocks away.
- Up the road, following the coast, the famous Golf Le Phare is only 3 blocks away. If you continue that way, you will arrive at the trail and the beaches of Anglet, only 15 minutes of enjoyable stroll.
- The road that goes downhill will take you to the central beach and to the Hotel du Palais. The city center is now on your left. Enjoy tour to the farmers market (Les Halles) and all the shops and restaurants this city has to offer.
- Don't miss the best baguette in town at the Boulangerie St Martin, right next to the farmers market and the best specialty breads and croissants in town in the small bakery called Le Fournil Du Rocher, at the top of the Rue Gambetta. For a really exceptional dinner, try BALEAK (8 rue Centre).
ACTIVITIES IN BIARRITZ - BASQUE COUNTRY
The wide range of activities guaranteed to everyone to spend a perfect holiday:
- Surfing - 10 surfing schools to choose from in vicinity and over 6 km of beaches
- Swimming, hiking, trekking, mountain biking, casino, nightclubs, restaurants, wine and cheese tasting etc.
- Golf - Biarritz Le Phare and Ilbarritz and 10 others within 30 km, you can get a Golf Pass which allows you to play on 5 golf courses.
- Horse riding, tennis, excursions in the Pyrenees, historic sites, prehistoric caves, Spain 25 km away
- 5 thalassotherapy centers and 3 Spas
Discover the city:
- Planet Chocolate Museum
- Museum of the Sea, Asiatica Museum
- Cinema, Gare du Midi theater, exhibitions, conventions
Do not miss: Anglet with its endless sandy beaches, golf courses and the Chiberta forest, Bayonne with its magnificent cathedral, Bayonne ham, the locally distilled liqueur Izarra, the botanical gardens and Bonnat museum; discover the Basque Country by bike or car, the Landes, with its saltwater lakes and endless forests and hundreds of miles of sandy beaches; Saint Jean de Luz, a fishing port; Hondarribia - small flowered city of Spain; Rhune, a majestic mountain between France and Spain, just take the "little train of Rhune" (le “petit train de la Rhune”), San Sebastian - one of the most beautiful cities of northern Spain.
data load ...