* in XX-XXX max. 6 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
Pearl of the Costa Smeralda, highly appreciated for its breathtaking landscapes, the Sardinian city of Porto Rotondo is located on a beautiful natural bay of crystal clear water. Discover the pedestrian center, Piazza San Marco, the church of San Lorenzo with its 200 wooden statues and the many shops and the charming marina. Popular holiday destination with the international jet set, Porto Rotondo comes to life in the summer months.
A wild and natural beauty. In the language of precious stones, which are often used to describe the islands,
this is the emerald coast - the Costa Smeralda - with the famous coastal towns of Sardinia, and the pleasure of the marinas with its continuous procession of yachts and celebrities. All this is surrounded by the clear green waters of the northeast coast.
Porto Rotondo is undoubtedly one of the pearls of the Costa Smeralda (the Emerald Coast). Located in a beautiful natural bay, this town was founded according to the wishes of the Count Donà dalle Rose and is one of the most famous places in Sardinia. Discover the pedestrian center, the square San Marco, the church of San Lorenzo, with its 200 wooden sculptures, its many boutiques and its beautiful pleasure marina.
Beaches: The Ira beach in the center of Porto Rotondo. The most famous beaches in the area are: Cala di Volpe, Capriccioli, Liscia Ruja, Petra Riua, Cala Razza di Giunco and Arena, Portu di Li Coggi and Cala Arena bianca.
- Olbia. : the most important point of access to the island, for its capital, Cagliari.
- The island of Tavolara: a mountain of white rocks, which come from the sea, at an altitude of almost 600 m.
- The island of Molara: an uninhabited island with rounded form, and plenty of untouched nature.
- The Maddalena archipelago: the island of Maddalena, witness of a past, abundant in a succession of dominions and conquests: Phoenicians, Romans, Pisans, Genovese, Savoie House and the island of Caprera with the famous house Garibaldi.
- Porto Cervo: the capital of the emerald coast, the famous meeting point of the international jet-set and scene of the major sporting events of the summer.
- The church of Stella Maris, overlooking the sea and offers an unobstructed view of the yacht club.
Valid identity card or passport (also for babies)
Before you leave, do not forget to obtain the E111 social security form to ensure healthcare abroad.
NB. Car absolutely essential - Sardinia does not have a well-developed public transport system
The fragility of the Italian energy system is a reality in Sardinia. The standards of the electricity council are only 300 megawatts and consequently it is not possible to use two electrical appliances at the same time.
Since Italy is not equipped with nuclear energy, the risk of a power outage or a blackout that is partly linked to the hot climate can make it difficult for you.
We would like to inform you of this possible inconvenience beyond our control
Residence Sa Jaga Brujada is around 12 km from Olbia and just 1.5 km from the center of Porto Rotondo on Cugnana Golf Course. It is set in a lush park with small bays with sandy coves and a beach with umbrellas about 100 m away, easily accessible via a small path from the center of the residence. This residence consists of 3 buildings and offers holiday rentals in Porto Rotondo in apartments with balcony or large terrace with 1 bedroom for 4 people or 2 bedrooms for 6 people. All accommodation is comfortably furnished with a living room and kitchenette (gas stove x 4), bathroom and toilet.
At your disposal: tennis courts (for a fee), small football field, (for a fee lit lighting), saltwater swimming pool (12mx25m) open from 11/06 to 09/09 (depending on the weather), parking, restaurant and bar.
At your disposal: tennis courts (spotlights at extra cost), small soccer field, (spotlights at extra cost), salt water swimming pool (12mx25m) open from 11/06 to 09/09 (with permission of the weather), outdoor parking
Restaurant and bar
Only price guide, subject to change, payable locally
- Rental car (advance reservation required at reservation, subject to availability)
- Air conditioning (advance reservation required at reservation)
- Spotlights on 2 tennis courts
- Spotlights on football field
- Bed and towels
- Bike, motorbike and scooter rental
- Boat tickets available to buy at the reception
• Pets allowed*
• Car recommended - Sardinia does not have reliable public transport
• The fragility of the Italian energy system is a reality in Sardinia. The electricity standards are only 300 megawatts. Consequently, it is not possible to use two devices at the same time, for example. Since Italy is not equipped with nuclear power stations, the risk of power outages or breakdowns caused by the hot weather can cause discomfort. There is no optical fiber in Sardinia, the internet connection is slow and is often disturbed by the weather. We are happy to inform you about these possible inconveniences that are unfortunately beyond our control.
• ID card or passport required for all guests (including babies). Drivers license not valid.
• Pay attention to your personal belongings and / or use the safe at the reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances can not be held liable for damage or theft of personal belongings.
* Please confirm your vaccination certificate. Only small dogs. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times on the premises.
Monday to Friday from 10am to 5 pm
Saturday: 10.00-22.00 and 20.00-12.00 (only for emergencies)
For emergencies outside of opening hours, please contact:
- Accommodation rental
- Pet costs (small dogs only)
- Access to swimming pool (12mx25m) open from 11/06 to 09/09 (with permission of the weather)
- Gas, water, electricity consumption
- Use of tennis courts (during the day)
- Use of small soccer field (during the day)
- Final cleaning
Please note: all additional services are subject to change without notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general. We will not be liable if such changes occur.