* in Pleubian max. 6 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
Between Paimpol and Treguier Pleubian borders the Brittany coast. Located near the island of Brehat, this destination on the Armor Coast is home to several famous places such as the Furrow or Talbert (ranked as one of the remarkable places in Brittany), or the Semaphore and the Heaux lighthouse.
At the beach; Among nature; Near water
The popular resort of Pleubian is the ideal choice for a holiday on the Armor Coast in Brittany. Located between Paimpol and Tréguier, you will discover the varied treasures in this charming city, such as the Sillon de Talbert.
Water sports: sea kayaking, boat trip, windsurfing
Lézardieux: Perdrix botanical footpath, Saint Jean Baptiste church
Pleumeur-Gautier: Kermenguy mansion
Trédarzec: Church Saint-Pierre
Surface area: 27
Choose a mobile home holiday rental in Pleubian in the mobile home Le Port de la Chaine on a beautiful site with large trees and many flowering plants and direct access to the sea. The comfortable mobile homes are suitable for 4 to 8 people and all have a lounge with dining area and bedrooms, a functional kitchenette (fridge, gas cooker, microwave ...), a bathroom and separate toilet. Each room has a terrace with garden furniture.
At your service:
Outdoor pool, heated pool with massage jets, indoor pool, heated pool, playground with games, playground with trampoline and kids club, ping pong table, petanque ground, multi sports field, laundry (for a fee)
Prixen euros, per mobile home and per stay
Breakage deposit to be paid on site: 300 €
The deposit is returned after inventory on the day of departure or returned by mail.
The deposit is returned after inventory on the day of departure or returned by mail. The accommodation must be returned in perfect condition
otherwise a lump sum will be deducted from the deposit.
Payment: cash, check or Holiday vouchers
Tourist tax to be paid on the spot: 0.20 € / day / person (+18 years)
Eco participation payable locally: 0.20 € / day / person (+13 years)
Heated outdoor pool with slide open from May, a paddling pool and a heated indoor pool (with massage nozzles), a children's play area, trampoline, bowling green, multi-sport equipment and, in July / August,
activities for 4-11 years old. The campsite has direct access to the sea.
At your disposal on site: snack bar from mid-June to mid-September and launderette (for a fee).
Rate guide only, subject to change, to be paid on site
Optional services to be paid on the spot:
- Wifi access on the whole site + wifi at the reception: 8 € (1 day) - 20 € (1 week) - 30 € (2 weeks) - 35 € (Forfait
Family- 4 connections)
- Bike rental
- Laundry (see prices directly on site)
- TV rental: 8 € / day - 40 € / week - Plus 5 € / day (if stay longer than 1 week)
- Set of bed linen (sheets + pillowcases): 12 € / change
- Rental baby kit (bed + high chair + bath): 8 € / day - 25 € / stay (on reservation)
- Barbecues rental: 3 € / half day (charcoal barbecues forbidden)
- Possibility of dead bodies for anchoring boats *
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen): from 60 €
- Animauxadmis ** (to be specified when booking): 50 € / animal / stay (7 nights and more) - 10 € / night (less than 7 nights)
* Remember to bring the boat's insurance certificate
** One animal per accommodation with current vaccination booklet and tattoo. Dogs must be leashed in
the enclosure of the residence
Please note :
• Identity card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Invalid driver's license
• Please pay attention to your belongings and / or use the safe at the reception (if any) during your stay. Odalys Vacances can not be held responsible for damage or theft of personal effects.
The price includes:
- The children's play area
- The ping pong table
- Bowling grounds
- The versatile sports field
- Access to the heated outdoor pool (open from May)
- Access to the heated indoor pool
- Access to the paddling pool
- Animations children 4-11 years in July / August
Please note that all additional services are subject to change without notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and of a general nature. We will not be responsible if such changes occur.