*** in Grandcamp Maisy max. 2 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
On the Normandy coast, facing the charming fishing harbor of Grandcamp-Maisy, Les Isles de Sola is a superb starting point to discover the D-Day beaches and enjoy the treasures of Calvados. Recently performed in respect of Norman architecture, it enjoys a prime location on the harbor. Only a few meters from the beaches and the sailing school, this beautiful residential complex of only 3 floors has a heated pool, open from mid-April to September. An ideal situation for tonic holidays, tourism or idleness according to the desires of each.
- On the port of Grandcamp-Maisy
- near the landing beaches
- swimming pool (in summer)
The territory of Isigny-Grandcamp is part of one of the most important feats of the Second World War. More than 155,000 men, soldiers and allied paratroopers landed on the Normandy coast on the morning of June 6, 1944. D-Day, deeply marked the locals.
Maisy Battery: Forgotten for the past 60 years, the German battery was part of the Atlantic Wall. Visit 1.5 kilometers of trenches, tunnels, six 155 mm artillery platforms and other underground structures.
Pointe du Hoc - Ranger Monument: Part of the Atlantic Wall, this major structure overlooks the sea 30 meters. The visitor center is open free from 9 am to 6 pm (5 pm in low season): film screening and guided tours.
• The Castle of Bishops of Neuilly-la-Forêt; City Hall of Isigny-sur-Mer is the former castle of the Bricqueville family.
• The Bayeux Tapestry: historical document and iconographic masterpiece of the middle Ages (XI cent.)
• Castle of Balleroy, masterpiece of Louis XIII style, with its balloon museum
• Castle of Falaise
• The Landing Beaches - Omaha Beach
• Landing Beaches Museums
• Festiland Theme Park
• The Cider Route and the Pays d'Auge
• Port and beach at 50 meters
• All shops
Sports and leisure:
Water sports: kayak, diving, sailing, sand yacht, kite surf, kite, sea fishing, sailing school, caravel boat trips
Other sports: golf, air sports, climbing, horse riding, karting track, rail bike route, summer sledging, bungee jumping, tennis
Children activities: amusement park, laser game, paintball, aquatic parks, adventure park, mini golf, skate park, playgrounds
Family activities: zoo, bowling, visits of factories, oyster farm visits, bowling pitch
Hiking: shell trail, gastronomic specialties trail, marshes trail, Omaha Beach trail
Biking: Bayeux/Isigny, around Omaha Beach on mountain bike, bike rental
Horse riding trail: "William the Conqueror ride”
Surface area: 30-50
The 94 fully equipped apartments of Grandcamp-Maisy residence have a complete kitchenette (hotplates, microwave/grill, refrigerator, coffee maker and kettle) with a TV, double beds, a sofa. You just open your bags and enjoy Grandcamp-Maisy, pretty resort that borders the Channel. The residence has 3 floors and is served by one elevator.
Studio 2 people (30 to 50 m²) ST2: Living room with sofa bed and kitchenette, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, bathroom with shower and toilet.
2 room apartment 4 people (30 to 50 m²) T2P4: Living room with sofa bed and kitchenette, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, bathroom with shower and toilet.
3 room apartment 6 people (50 to 60 m²) T3P6: Living room with sofa bed and kitchenette with dishwasher, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 bedroom with 1 single bed and 2 bunk beds, shower room with toilet.
Possibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Horseriding, Fishing, Golfplaying
- Bed and bath linen
- Final cleaning
- Access to the swimming pool
- TV TNT
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
Facilities of the residence:
- Terrace, swimming pool, sauna
- Free Wi-Fi available in the reception hall
- Fax / Photocopying machine
Services with extra charges:
- Pets allowed (small size)
- Parking: parking spaces are subject to availability
- Cleaning during stay on request
- laundry service available for a fee
- A deposit of 500 euros is required upon arrival to cover possible damages. You will be fully refunded on departure if no damage was found in the accommodation during your stay.
- Tourist tax (per day, per person) is mandatory. To be paid on the spot.
- Modalities of payment on the spot for the additional services, tourist tax and deposit: holiday cheques, credit card (Mastercard,Visa,CB)