|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
On the Normandy coast, overlooking the charming fishing port of Grandcamp-Maisy Les Isles de Sola is an excellent base to discover the D-Day beaches and enjoy the treasures of Calvados. Recently formed according to Norman architecture and is in a prime location on the harbor.
Only a few meters from the beaches and the sailing school, this beautiful complex of only three floors has a heated swimming pool, open from mid-April to September. An ideal situation for a refreshing holiday that meets every wish.
- At the port of Grandcamp-Maisy
- Near the D-day beaches
- Swimming pool (in summer)
- parking spot
The territory of Isigny-Grandcamp is part of one of the most important achievements of the Second World War. More than 155,000 people, soldiers and allied parachutists landed on the Normandy coast on the morning of 6 June 1944. D-Day, leaving deep memories with the local population.
Maisy Battery: Forgotten for the past 60 years, the German battery was part of the Atlantikwall. Visit 1.5 kilometers of trenches, tunnels, six 155 mm artillery platforms and other underground structures.
Pointe du Hoc - Ranger Monument: Part of the Atlantic Wall, this important structure overlooks the sea at 30 meters. The visitor center is open 09: 00-06: 00 (17:00 in low season): film screening and guided tours.
• The castle of the bishops of Neuilly-la-Foret; Isigny-sur-Mer City Hall is the former castle of the Bricqueville family.
• The Bayeux tapestry: historical documents and iconographic masterpiece of the Middle Ages (XI century).
• Castle of Balleroy, masterpiece of Louis XIII style, with its balloon museum
• Castle of Falaise
• The Landing Beaches - Omaha Beach
• invasion beaches Museums
• Festiland Theme Park
• The Cider Route and the Pays d'Auge
• Port and the beach 50 meters
• All kinds of shops
Sports and recreation:
Water sports: kayaking, diving, sailing, sand yachting, kite surfing, sea fishing, sailing school, caravel boat trips
Other sports: golf, air sports, climbing, horseback riding, kart track, bike rides, summer sledging, bungee jumping, tennis
Children's activities: amusement park, laser games, paintball, water parks, adventure park, minigolf, skatepark, playgrounds
Family outings: zoo, bowling, visiting factories, visiting oyster farm, boulodrome
Hiking: mossell trail, gourmet specialties, marshes, Omaha Beach trail
Cycling: Bayeux / Isigny, around Omaha Beach on mountain bikes, bike rental
Horse riding trail, "William the Conqueror route"
Surface area: 50-60
The 94 fully furnished apartments in Grandcamp-Maisy residence a full kitchen (hot plates, microwave / grill, fridge, coffee maker and kettle) with a television, double bed, sofa. You open your suitcases and enjoy Grandcamp-Maisy, beautiful resort that borders the English Channel.
The house has 3 floors and is served by a lift.
Studio 2 persons (30 to 50 m2) ST2: Living room with sofa bed and kitchenette, bedroom with double bed, bathroom with shower and toilet.
2 room apartment 4 people (30 to 50 m2) T24P: Living room with sofa bed and kitchenette, bedroom with double bed, bathroom with shower and toilet.
3 room apartment 6 people (50 to 60 m2) T36P: Living room with sofa bed and kitchenette with dishwasher, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 bedroom with a single bed and two bunk beds, bathroom with shower and toilet.
Possibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Horseriding, Fishing, Golfplaying
- Bed and bath linen
- Final cleaning
- Access to the swimming pool
- TV TNT
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
Facilities of the residence:
- Terrace, swimming pool, sauna
- Free Wi-Fi available in the lobby
- Fax / copier machine
Services with extra costs:
- Pets (small size)
- Parking: Parking spaces are subject to availability
- Cleaning during stay on request
- Laundry available for a fee
- A deposit of 500 euros is required on arrival to cover any damages. You will be fully refunded on departure if no damage was found in the property arising during your stay.
- Tourist tax (per day, per person) is mandatory. Payable locally.
- Modalities of payment on the spot for additional services, tourist tax and deposit: holiday checks, credit card (Mastercard, Visa, CB)