data load ...
At the beach; Near water
The territory of Isigny-Grandcamp is part of one of the most important feats of the Second World War. More than 155,000 men, soldiers and allied paratroopers landed on the Normandy coast on the morning of June 6, 1944. D-Day, deeply marked the locals.
Maisy Battery: Forgotten for the past 60 years, the German battery was part of the Atlantic Wall. Visit 1.5 kilometers of trenches, tunnels, six 155 mm artillery platforms and other underground structures.
Pointe du Hoc - Ranger Monument: Part of the Atlantic Wall, this major structure overlooks the sea 30 meters. The visitor center is open free from 9 am to 6 pm (5 pm in low season): film screening and guided tours.
• The Castle of Bishops of Neuilly-la-Forêt; City Hall of Isigny-sur-Mer is the former castle of the Bricqueville family.
• The Bayeux Tapestry: historical document and iconographic masterpiece of the middle Ages (XI cent.)
• Castle of Balleroy, masterpiece of Louis XIII style, with its balloon museum
• Castle of Falaise
• The Landing Beaches - Omaha Beach
• Landing Beaches Museums
• Festiland Theme Park
• The Cider Route and the Pays d'Auge
• Port and beach at 50 meters
• All shops
Sports and leisure:
Water sports: kayak, diving, sailing, sand yacht, kite surf, kite, sea fishing, sailing school, caravel boat trips
Other sports: golf, air sports, climbing, horse riding, karting track, rail bike route, summer sledging, bungee jumping, tennis
Children activities: amusement park, laser game, paintball, aquatic parks, adventure park, mini golf, skate park, playgrounds
Family activities: zoo, bowling, visits of factories, oyster farm visits, bowling pitch
Hiking: shell trail, gastronomic specialties trail, marshes trail, Omaha Beach trail
Biking: Bayeux/Isigny, around Omaha Beach on mountain bike, bike rental
Horse riding trail: "William the Conqueror ride”