** in Cavallino Treporti max. 6 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
A pleasant beach resort set at the entrance of Venice, Cavallino is an ideal starting point to discover the region with its architectural treasures: St Mark's square, the Doges Palace, the streets and canals of Venice itself…The vast camping Cavallino Village is located on the lagoon of Jesolo.
From Punta Sabbioni (5 minutes away from the campsite), you can reach by boat Lido of Venice or Piazza San Marco. Venice is a succession of islands separated by seawater canals held surrounded by the lagoon that extends from Jesolo to Choggia. The vast Piazza San Marco square with its cathedral and the Doge's Palace. We are suggesting you a romantic walk through the countless narrow streets and the passage of a bridge on the other over the channels. The islands (Murano, Burano, Torcello) will complete this unforgettable stay. Venice, a world heritage site, has a thousand treasures to offer.
6.5 km away from Punta Sabbioni and 30 minutes away by boat from Piazza San Marco, the campus is located in the heart of a maritime pines and olive trees park with direct access to the beach.
The site offers a bar and restaurant and also a supermarket and a bazaar to make your shopping during this Venetian stay.
At your disposal
Outdoor swimming pool with massage jets and paddling pool with water jets (open depending on weather conditions)
Area equipped with sun loungers and parasols to rent (direct access to the beach)
Mini golf (against extra fees)
Wifi access (against extra fees)
Laundry facilities (against extra fees)
Parking (1 space per accommodation, situated next to your mobile home)
Air conditioning available (against extra fees)
<strong>Venice</strong>, the famous city of the Doges, a city of light and of romanticism, a city that is mysterious and bewitching, where the canals, bridges and narrow little streets lead to marvellous palaces, to magnificent squares, to be explored on foot or by gondola. <strong>Venice</strong>, the city of lovers, renowned for its carnival and for its colourful festivities, which has witnessed the presence of such illustrious names as Casanova, George Sand, Alfred de Musset or even Marco Polo, strolling through its pedestrian streets . A <strong>holiday in Venice</strong> is an unforgettable , mythical experience a , <strong>stay in Italy</strong> comparable to no other, in a town overflowing with art and history.
<strong>Venice</strong> is a city of art and history, offering many, different cultural activities:
- Many museums, such as the Archaeological Museum, the Guggenheim Museum, the Museum of Oriental Art, the Glass Museum...
- Theatre, opera
<strong>Venice</strong> is full of monuments to discover while strolling along the banks of the canals or in the narrow little streets :
- St Mark’s square with its basilica
- The Doges’ palace
- The Grand Canal
- The Rialto bridge
- The Bridge of Sighs
- The islands of Burano and Murano
Surface area: 24
A 6,5 km da Punta Sabbioni e 30 minuti in battello da Piazza San Marco, il Domaine "piedi nell'acqua" si trova nel cuore di un parco di pinete e uliveti con accesso diretto alla spiaggia. Le case mobili sono dotate di TV satellitare, terrazza con mobili ardin. Un posto auto per casa mobile.
A vostra disposizione: piscina all'aperto non riscaldata (porta cuffia) con vasca idromassaggio e piscina per bambini con fontane e scivoli d'acqua (tempo permettendo), ping pong, pallavolo, minigolf a pagamento, parco giochi, ristorante, bar, negozio, lavanderia e wifi a pagamento.
<strong>Casa mobile Blu Romantic 4/6 persone (circa 24 m²)</strong>
Soggiorno con divano letto per 1 persona televisione (canali internazionali)
Utensili da cucina
1 camera matrimoniale e 1 camera con 2 letti singoli e 1 letto a castello
Terrazza con mobili da giardino
1 posto auto accanto alla casa mobile
Massimo 4 adulti 2 bambini (fino a 12)
Prixen euros, per mobile home and per stay
Tourist tax to be paid on the spot: 1 € / day / person
The camping puts at your disposal:
- TV room
- Medical service on site
- Restaurant and bar
- Supermarket and shop
Included in the rental price:
- Outdoor swimming pool with massage jets and paddling pool with water jets (open depending on weather conditions)
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball court
- Parking (1 space next to your mobile home)
- Animations for children between 5 and 11 years old from 14.05 until 26.08.17 (different frequency, depending on the period)
- Animations during the day and during the evening from 14.05 until 26.08.17 (different frequency, depending on the period)
Additional services against extra cost:
- Baby bed (pre-booking required by calling the campsite)
- Wifi access
- Washing machine and tumble dryer : tokens at reception
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning
- Air conditioning
- Sun loungers and parasols
- Pets allowed with up-to-date proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times within the camping.
Please note :
- ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
- Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at the reception during your stay. The owner cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- In case of any issue at your arrival or during your stay, it is mandatory to inform the reception about your problem; the staff will try their best to satisfy your requests.
- Tourist tax to be paid on the spot.
- Extra services to be paid on the spot.
Please note all extra services are subject to change without prior notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general in nature. We shall not be liable if such changes occur.